Technical Issue Status
- Most purchased articles from Speedlings 1.0 have been restored. There are approximiately 15 users where articles still need to be imported. Purchased articles appear on the “Articles” page, and each article will link to the article tab for the site they appear on
- The ability to delete restored links (via upgrade to Speedlings 2.0) has been fixed
- Background and title images have now been uploaded for almost all users. Less than 20 users are still impacted and should be resolved in the next 24-48 hours
- An issue causing some new Speedlings 2.0 sites to not build properly has been resolved
- Revenue is reporting correcly. There seems to be consufision on the date selector and the data shown corresponding to the dates. In regards to “revenue lower today than yesterday” depends on the moving date range when a user first logs in.
- trash dumpster rental
- construction dumpster rental
- dumpster West Covina CA
- rent a dumpster
- rent a dumpster Pennsylvania
- dumpster rentals in Roswell
- St. Clair Shores dumpster rental
- rent a dumpster in Iowa
- dumpster rental
- dumpsters Palm Coast FL
- rent a dumpster
- dumpsters New York
- rent a dumpster Des Moines IA
- dumpster Lakeland
- roll off dumpsters
For example, if a user logs in and sees data for the date range 1st – 7th (jan) with their revenue being $100, the next day they logon they will see data for the date range 2nd – 8th (jan) and might only see $80. If the revenue on the 8th was lower than the revenue on the 1st, the total revenue shown for the reporting period could “appear” to decrease. We are working on improving the date in which the data is reported.
Welcome to the kimsphotocreations.com – a Speedlings Blog containing information related to System Updates, Live Training Event Announcements, Contest Promotions, Success Stories and anything happening in the world of Speedlings… Be sure to check back on a regular basis!